Book a room near the festival here!
Toadlick Music Festival lodging options are provided in partnership with JackRabbit Systems and Dothan Area Convention & Visitors Bureau.
PRO TIP: GET YOUR CAMPING SPOTS EARLY!
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT. TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERRABLE, INCLUDING TIP PASSES, TIP TOWER MEMBERSHIPS, & CAMPING PASSES. CAMPGROUND LOAD IN WILL BE WEDNESDAY JUNE 1ST & THURSDAY JUNE 2ND FROM 8:00AM – 8:00 PM AND FRIDAY JUNE 3RD, 8:00 AM- 12:00 PM.
The National Peanut Festival Fairgrounds in Dothan, Alabama offers excellent camping facilities to those Toadlick attendees who want to experience an entire weekend of fun! We offer T.I.P. RV accommodations, full hook-ups, partial hook-ups, and primitive camping on a first come, first serve basis. IF YOU PLAN ON CAMPING YOU MUST RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
Campers may begin loading at 8am on Wednesday JUNE 1ST. All campers must enter campgrounds thru the ‘Agricultural Gate’. Please note ALL CAMPING IS LOCATED INSIDE THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS. YOU MUST PURCHASE AND HAVE 3-DAY FESTIVAL PASSES TO ACCESS AND BE IN THESE AREAS.
For questions regarding camping or to reserve your camping spot, please call our camping coordinator:
Donna Chumney at (334) 790-0337 or purchase your spot below:
Project Shelter will be providing a General Store within the campground. The link is to their shop is http://www.projectshelter.org/shop/. Once patrons select the gear they want, they can choose Toadlick as the destination for the gear to be picked up will-call style.
Available Camping Tickets
Get 'em here or call us to reserve your camping tickets now! (334) 790-0337
Primitive campsite with no water or power for all 3 days!
*Access to Showers & Air Conditioned Restrooms for all campers. The National Peanut Festival is not a fully functioning campground, so please bring extra power cords, water hoses, and/or sewer pipes you may need!
Toadlick Music Festival 2016 Camping Rules and Information
Campground load in will be Wednesday June 1st & Thursday June 2nd from 8:00AM – 8:00 PM and Friday June 3rd, 8:00 AM- 12:00 PM.
- NO ALCOHOL CAN BE TAKEN FROM CAMPGROUND AREA INTO FESTIVAL GROUNDS. WE WILL SEARCH FOR ALCOHOL WHEN YOU ENTER FESTIVAL GATES FROM THE CAMPRGROUND AREA. IF WE FIND ALCOHOL YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PREMISES IMMEDIATELY WITH NO REFUND.
- NO fireworks or firearms allowed in campground or event grounds.
- NO ATV’s, golf carts, mopeds, scooters, or any similar devices are allowed in the campground or festival grounds.
- Every person entering campground MUST have a 3-day armband.
- A vehicle pass MUST be affixed to every vehicle that enters the campground area. This is the only way you can leave and re-enter the campground. Additional vehicle passes can be purchased for $30.00. We will have a designated area for overflow parking. The passes that you purchase for $30.00 will be good for all three days.
- Every campsite MUST be kept clean! No exceptions! Registrants in unclean sites will be fined or removed without a refund. Trashcans will be placed around the camping areas. LEAVE THEM BY THE FRONT OF THE CAMPERS. If the cans provided are full, please leave your bagged garbage by the cans for pick up. Garbage trucks will begin running at 10:00 a.m. each morning.
- Any campsite left unclean will result in a $50.00 fine. This charge will be applied to your credit card.
- NO cruising around the campground or riding in backs of open vehicles.
- Your vehicle MUST fit on your camping spot.
- Items that promote illegal activity, violence, profanity, or discriminatory references will NOT be allowed at Toadlick.
- If you have a pet, it must be on a leash and can only be walked on YOUR campsite and must be cleaned up after.
- Sewer hoses MUST be attached properly and have NO leaks. If you do not have sewer we will have sewer trucks that will come by and pump your sewage for you. There will be a charge for this service. We have ZERO tolerance for any grey or black water being dumped on the ground. If we find this to be the case, you will be asked to leave.
- Campfires are allowed ONLY in approved outdoor fire containers. No fires are to be left unattended. All fires must be 10 feet from any structure.
- To clean out camper holding tanks and fill water tanks please call Ashton Parrish (334) 389-2341
- Bags of ice will be available for purchase. There will bea Toadlick staff member that will occasionally drive through the campground area selling ice for $4.00 a bag.
Please enjoy your stay and if you have any questions please see a Toadlick staff member.