is a 3-day outdoor music festival held at the National Peanut Festival Fairgrounds in Dothan, Alabama on April 11-13, 2013. Last year’s inaugural festival was a TOADAL success! Despite some inclement weather, over 31,000 hopped in to see performances by some of the biggest names in Country Music. This year’s TOADLICK MUSIC FESTIVAL promises to be even better with events, camping, attractions, and some of the biggest names in Country Music, Rock, & Southern Rock performing throughout three fun-filled days and nights. General admission tickets are available for purchase online and from local ticket vendors. A limited number of TIP tickets with special access passes are for sale on a first-come, first-serve basis. So head on over to our tickets page where you can purchase and print your tickets and camping passes right from your computer. Also, visit us on Facebook for the latest updates!
Kids 12 and under admitted free!
GENERAL ADMISSION 3-DAY PASSESGeneral admission passes include 3 days of fun, entertainment, and music from some of the biggest names in Country Music, Rock, & Southern Rock! Genral admission passes do not include camping, so if you plan on staying the night you will need to purchase a camping spot as well.
T.I.P. 3-DAY PASSEST.I.P. is Toadlick’s version of VIP’s – Toadally Important Person! T.I.P.s receive free parking and access to premium reserved seating. Plus you’ll enjoy the privileges of the T.I.P. Tent, including the T.I.P. Lounge, cool-down area, luxury air-conditioned restrooms, free ice, goodie bags, T-shirts, and other perks that make this event an exceptional experience. If you want to experience Toadlick with all the amenities, become a T.I.P.! See the map below for the T.I.P. seating chart. If you want to reserve a specific seat, call Donna Chumney at (334) 790-0337 after you purchase your passes.
Purchased a ticket and didn’treceive your email confirmation? Enter your email address and have it resent.
Tickets also available at these fine retailers
The National Peanut Festival Fairgrounds in Dothan, Alabama offers excellent camping facilities to those Toadlick attendees who want to experience an entire weekend of fun! We offer T.I.P. RV accommodations, full hook-ups, partial hook-ups, and primitive camping on a first come, first serve basis. IF YOU PLAN ON CAMPING YOU MUST RESERVE YOUR SPOT! Campers may begin loading at 8am on April 10th. All campers must enter campgrounds thru the ‘Agricultural Gate’. Please note ALL CAMPING IS LOCATED INSIDE THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS. YOU MUST PURCASE AND HAVE A 3 DAY TOADLICK MUSIC FESTIVAL CONCERT PASS TO ACCESS AND BE IN THESE AREAS. For questions regarding camping, please call our camping coordinator Donna Chumney at (334) 790-0337.
Full Hook-Ups $400There are 75 full camping hook-ups that provide campers with electrical, water, and sewer service. The full hook-up areas are located in two separate areas. Campground A contains 34 secluded, full hook-up camping spots and is located on the west end of the property. If you prefer to be more in the mix of things, 41 more full hook-up sites are on the east end (the Midway side) of the property in Campground B. Please note that camping passes are good for all 3 days but do not include admission to the festival, you must purchase a ticket to get in. For questions regarding camping, please call our camping coordinator Donna Chumney at (334) 790-0337.
Partial Hook-Ups $200The Fairgrounds offers attendees 88 semi-full hook-ups providing you with electrical and water service. They are located in Campground C and measure 20 x 40. Please note that camping passes are good for all 3 days but do not include admission to the festival, you must purchase a ticket to get in. For questions regarding camping, please call our camping coordinator Donna Chumney at (334) 790-0337.
Primitive Camping $50Camping in the rough! It doesn’t get any more fun than this. Campground D is reserved for our primitive campers as depicted below. These spots measure 20 x 40 and are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis, but YOU WILL NEED TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT. You may park an RV in the primitive camping spots (provided they fit in the 20 x 40 space) and generators are allowed. Please note that camping passes are good for all 3 days but do not include admission to the festival, you must purchase a ticket to get in. For questions regarding camping, please call our camping coordinator Donna Chumney at (334) 790-0337.
We are proud to announce our partnerships with the following businesses. Please support these sponsors, as they are assisting us in producing an incredible Toadlick Music Festival – an event we hope you will never forget.
Sponsor / Advertise / ExhibitAs a Dothan-based Music Festival, Toadlick wants to do everything possible to utilize, publicize, and assist area businesses increase their business in any way possible. We will be soliciting and selecting Sponsors, Exhibitors, and Vendors to share in the Toadlick experience. Toadlick plans to become the dominant music festival in our community, one that is held in high regard, offers value to its participants, and impacts positively the local and surrounding communities.
- Toadlick will significantly boost the economies of Dothan and the Wiregrass.
- A considerable amount of our advertising budget will be spent with local firms providing billboards, radio, and website promotions for Toadlick.
- The City of Dothan and Houston County will be directly impacted by the sales taxes collected on tickets, food, and beverages purchased by our patrons.
- The National Peanut Festival Association Inc., a non-profit corporation, will benefit from the lease of their incredible facilities.
- Many of our attendees will be traveling from out of town and will most likely stay in area hotels and frequent area businesses.
- Albeit temporary, we will be providing numerous jobs in preparation of and during Toadlick.
- Extensive security will protect our attendees while providing working opportunities for our auxiliary and off-duty law enforcement officers.
- Refuse removal, insurance coverage, promotional items, and virtually all goods and services will be provided by locally owned businesses.
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE / SUBJECT TO CHANGE / TIMES TBA
- 2:15 – 2:45PM Brandon Self & The Outlaw Revival
- 3:00 – 3:30PM RTFO
- 3:45 – 4:15PM Caylee Anna
- 4:30 – 5:00PM Travis Denning
- 5:15 – 5:45PM Favorite Sons
- 6:00 – 6:30PM Barbed Wire Creek
- 7:00 – 8:00PM Derryl Perry
- 8:30 – 9:45PM Corey Smith
- 10:15 – 11:30PM Colt Ford
- 2:00 – 2:30PM Battle of the Bands 1st Place Winner
- 2:50 – 3:30PM Shane Owens
- 4:00 – 5:30PM Thompson Square
- 6:00 – 7:30PM Gretchen Wilson
- 8:00 – 9:30PM Jake Owen
- 10:00 – 11:30PM Luke Bryan
- 2:00 – 2:30PM Battle of the Bands 2nd Place Winner
- 3:00 – 3:30PM Calynn Green
- 3:45 – 4:15PM Donica Knight
- 4:45 – 6:00PM Kellie Pickler
- 6:30 – 7:45PM 3 Doors Down
- 8:15 – 9:30PM Chris Young
- 10:00 – 11:30PM Lynyrd Skynyrd
TIMES AND/OR LINEUP SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Thank you for visiting TOADLICK. If you have any questions feel free to email us using the contact form below. We will do our best to reply within one business day.
Purchased a ticket and didn’t